Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

GE glass top range... just started beeping and reads door…

Customer Question
GE glass top range.....

GE glass top range... just started beeping and reads door locked... pushed and held buttons, but no response

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model no. J SP4250K455 about 7-8 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's something simple when beeping FC flashes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Have you tried to shut the power off to the unit for a full minute then started it back up?

How? Breaker?

Yes at the breaker panel.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!