Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Fisher&Paykel WH8560F that is showing clean filter…

Customer Question
I have a Fisher&Paykel...

I have a Fisher&Paykel WH8560F that is showing clean filter message but the water will not come out of the little hose in the R hand bottom of the machine?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Fisher & Paykel is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Bought it around March this year....will just check exact model....sorry, cant see exact model but instructions for WH8560F, P, 8060P, 7560P 8560J and 7560J. Does that help at all

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't want to but have a house full of visitors and no technicians available till 2nd jan!!!!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes....why wont the water come out of the drainage hose?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. You said the water wont come out? Have you checked the hose for obstructions?