Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My ice maker stopped working. My sister was visiting

Customer Question
My ice maker stopped...

My ice maker stopped working. My sister was visiting yesterday and stuffed a tray of ice cream in it. I took it out, but it hasn't make ice since.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Kitchen Aid refrigerator KBF A25ERSS01 S/N ECU1561901. I think it's around 10 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well ... maybe

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It worked perfectly until she put the tray of ice cream in there!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Is the arm down on the icemaker?

I don't want an app. I don't want a phone call. Just walk me through step-by-step
The arm is done on the ice maker. I don't want a free trial, an app or a phone call. I want to get answers to fix this problem. That's why I'm asking you. Please sit op trying to sell me stuff and please answer my question! Thank you!
I meant that the arm is DOWN on the ice maker.

Ok the site submits those offers to you not me, this question is valued at 30 dollars was that what you had planned on before going any further?

I do not want to switch to a live phone call. Please text me the answer to my question!
I will pay $30 if you can walk me through a solution to my problem.
That is, a $25 balance from the $5 I was already charged, correct?

Yes that is correct. Ok continuing.....make sure the arm is down, the plug is plugged in to the icemaker at the back and the light switch works on the freezer...>CLICK HERE IMAGE<

I cannot see the full illustration. I have gone to full screen on my computer and even downloaded the image, but it is cut off at the bottom and I can't see and read the whole thing.
The image is incomplete and I cannot follow it to complete the fix.

Try this one...CLICK HERE

The image-information is incomplete. I cannot proceed without complete information.

Did you get the new link I sent?

No, I did not get a new link.
The page you sent is formatted better, and I can read it, but I am seeing only 1/12 pages. I am not seeing the other pages in the sequence of directions, nor am I able to activate the other pages to complete the fix. What you gave me provides only partial, and therefore, incomplete information. I asked my question two hours ago, and I still don't have an answer I can use. I cannot stay awake any longer. I have to go to bed. I have to work in the morning. This has been a failure. Please cancel this job ticket and do not charge me because you did not provide complete information.