Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The door to my oven fell apart. It separated, Glass came…

Customer Question
The door to my...

The door to my oven fell apart. It separated , Glass came out, handle came off. It is about 6 years old part of my kitchen remodel. I told my my repairman to just order a new door. He said it’s not available.seperate parts are on back order. There are pieces of black plastic that have broken off. 6 years? And I can’t get parts?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Where can I find the model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I have an appliance repairman. He said the door was not available

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Jgb600 black convection selfcleaning . It has a long center burner, quick boil

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

There are a lot of characters missing from the model number. Can you please double check the model and post the rest of it, please? The model tag may be found behind the lower drawer.