Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need replacement for fialed microwave in JKP86 27" GE wall…

Customer Question
Need replacement for fialed...

Need replacement for fialed microwave in JKP86 27" GE wall oven combo. which Ge stock number microwave will fit?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Installed 11/2005

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not if I can find someone else to do it. Both Lowe's and Home Depot are in the neighborhood.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Las Vegas

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be!