Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I get the stove top to work on my kenmore elite stove…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get the stove top to work on my kenmore elite stove top

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Not sure just babysitting for owners probably 10 years I'd say

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I'm sure just pressed some button while cleaning top

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Oven working clock on just can't get elements to work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

None of the burners work correct? If so does it show they are on LOCK?