Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I own a 22" Whirlpool Refrigerator and my icemaker has

Customer Question
I own a 22"...

I own a 22" Whirlpool Refrigerator and my icemaker has started leaking.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2009 model ED2KHAXVBB01. 400 KAA.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES. I WANT TO REMOVE AND INSPECT THE ICEMAKER, AND MAYBE REPLACE IT. I CAN NOT FIND ANY INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO REMOVE THE CURRENT ICEMAKER. BREAKING IT IS MY CONCERN.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I DON'T BELIEVE SO.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

The icemakers often leak on the unit and here is a video of how to change it out for you and a link to a new one.

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE PART

Happy Holidays...All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!