Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My maytag bravos xl is leaking from the left front soon as…

Customer Question
Hello my maytag bravos...

Hello my maytag bravos xl is leaking from the left front soon as It starts the filling process

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

3 years and its a mvwb725

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I tried checking pumps for cracks but saw nothing and saw nothing actuallu leaking I tried diagnostic mode but it wont throw a code

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just answer. Sorry for the delay.

Based on your symptom the leak is most likely emitting from the water injector located between the water inlet valve and tub ring where the water enters. There is a rubber sleeve/injector that will swell and cause water to leak at that location.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Please rate my service and not the appliance. Also rating me does not close this question and you can still post here if you need anymore help. Thank you!

I see you have not used the star chart to rate me. Do you need more help? Please take the time to rate my service at least a 3 star and not the problem with the unit. This is the ONLY way I am paid for my time. Thank You!!