Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My drawer Fischel Paykel dishwashers would not stop running…

Customer Question
My drawer Fischel Paykel...

My drawer Fischel Paykel dishwashers would not stop running today and had an F1 symbol. I finally turned the power off. Who services in the Middleton WI area?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Looking for model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not necessarily model DD603

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Like what

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

That error means water has leaked to the bottom, under the lower drawer. Turn the breaker off, open the lower drawer and soak up as much as you can with a towel. Then, place a fan to blow so it dries out the sensor in the left rear corner. Once it dries out, it will return to normal.