Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We replaced the control boardon our maytag mfi2568aes and…

Customer Question
We replaced the control...

We replaced the control boardon our maytag mfi2568aes and programmed it as the video indicated it gets tot he point where the code goes in then when we hit it to set it beeps and does not set it?? help

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

12 12 years old we jsut put in the new board and were trying to program it

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It is already done as video indicated

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just why is it beeping and not settign the code in as it is supposed to be

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I have the serial number from your refrigerator and the part number of the board you installed, please?