Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool quite parnterii dish washer soap dispenser will…

Customer Question
My whirlpool quite parnterii...

My whirlpool quite parnterii dish washer soap dispenser will not open at correct time

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

My dish washer is12 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

1. Does it open at all or remain closed?
  2. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The tag is on the tub once the door is opened.