Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot find a video to remove the front cover of my

Customer Question
I cannot find a...

I cannot find a video to remove the front cover of my Whirlpool WED9600TWO dryer, all them I find is not the same as mine and its enough different cannot figure out?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I need to replace drum roller from all i have read, thought would be a semi-simple task, and if i could figure out the next step after taking top cover off I think it might be?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I was planning too.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just cannot figure out how to get the front panel started after getting top panel off? there are not plastic clips and its in separate pieces

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The video below shows how to replace the heating element in a similar model, (the same build as yours). I know you don't need to replace the heating element but the video shows how to disassemble the dryer and remove the tub which is what you are trying to do.

click here for video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

That is the EXACT MODEL FROM THE LABEL
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago

Ok I did not say anything about the model number you listed. The model number you gave me was a good model number, the video I sent shows how to disassemble it to remove the tub, so not sure what you meant by your reply "That is the EXACT MODEL FROM THE LABEL "

if you cannot find it what would a phone call do? I dont want to pay $24 to talk to you when you cannot find a video to help me?
The whole point in doing myself was to save $$$ now im paying both ways
thank you anyway
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago

just watch the video I did not send you the phone call request that request is automated by the site nothing to do with me.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago

By your responses either you did not read my first reply or did not get it so I am gonna send it again:

click here to watch the video

Same video i found, it is NOT like my dryer front, there are not plastic tabs to release the front. Mine is different
I found that video myself on Youtube. I took the model # off of the label on inside of the dryer door, it is the model number on that label? It is different enough it does not help me w/my model
my dryer is approximately 12-15 years old
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

On your model there are screws that hold the interface in. See number 11 in the diagram at the link below. The console is attached to that metal mounting plate and comes up with it. Once those are removed, lift the console up and off to set aside. The rest of the front removal is the same as in that video.

CLICK HERE