Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer modei#ntw4516fw stuck in spin drain mode.

Customer Question
My washer modei#ntw4516fw stuck...

My washer modei#ntw4516fw stuck in spin drain mode

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model#NTW4516FW purchased 07/21/17

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Dont know if its simple yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Dont know what to do

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

If the washer has defaulted to a flood condition the drain pump will be energized for 10 minutes.

Did you let it run in a drain mode for 10 minutes?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?