Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My may tag bravos dryer is making a high pitched screeching…

Customer Question
My may tag bravos...

My may tag bravos dryer is making a high pitched screeching sound. It stops after a while then becomes a grinding/ rubbing sound. It still turns and heats.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

May tag Bravos #MGDX500Xw0 SER M03302582. We got it in 2011

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I it's gas dryer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

I would suspect the noise is from the belt idler pulley .

I would recommend you replace it .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Is there a video to get me inside my dryer and how to repair

I imagine there are several on Youtube.

But as for the manufacture they do not provide any .

here is one such video from YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU-gWGl0Lfc

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.

I appreciated the expertise imparted and just recently received the parts and had the opportunity to fix my dryer. I however did not appreciate the tone of your email dated 28 December. I could not have fixed my dryer on my own without your advice and you tube.