Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I used JustAnswer back in Nov. and the tech and I both

Customer Question
agreed my dishwasher problem was...
i used JustAnswer back in Nov. and the tech and I both agreed my dishwasher problem was the heating element, flashing Heavy Wash button and Delicate Cycle Button.. I installed a new one and ran the dishwasher and another flashing code error light was displayed, flashing AudtoSmart button, on my Samsung indicating there was something wrong with a heating sensor so I replaced the thermister. Then the error code flashing lights for the heating element malfunction started again, flashing Heavy cycle and Delicate cycle buttons. Can somebody help me.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

but it can wait until tomorrow. At a better hour than just before or near New Years, which I'm sure you are celebrating.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Prefer to text model number to follow

Sorry for the auto call offer, I have no control over those.

Model number DW80F600UTS

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The first error you received is not a heater error, it just means that the control did not see an adequate temperature rise within the first 10 minutes of the heater energizing. Many things can cause that error. The second error you received indicates a water supply problem, not a temperature sensor issue. If the water is not filling the tub, the control will see a problem with the heat rise because there is no water to heat and the sensor will not change. Have you verified it is filling with water?

There was water as normal and I had to push the drain button after the dishwasher stopped and displayed the error code

If it is filling with water yet displays the water fill error and the heater error is displaying again, it is more than likely a problem with the main control. Will it go through the diagnostic cycle?

After replacing the heating element I checked the old one for continuity and there wasn't any. How would I run the diisnostic cycle?

I will send you the complete Tech Sheet. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The tech sheet for your model is attached.

O.K.
I received the tec sheet I'll look it over and hopefully will help me thank you. J

You are very welcome, thank you!