Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a dryer model number MEDB400VQ0. The dryer produces…

Customer Question
I have a dryer...

I have a dryer model number MEDB400VQ0. The dryer produces heat the drum goes around but the moist air doesn't go up the outside air tube. Can you help me

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is 9 years old. The model number is ***** the serial number my2410890

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I had a lot of lint but I removed the lint

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

If you remove the back pipe does it blow any air out at all?