Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a whirlpool oven (Mod GFE461LVS) that has a problem…

Customer Question
We have a whirlpool...

We have a whirlpool oven (Mod GFE461LVS) that has a problem heating to, or retaining, a specific temperature. Basically its acts erratically and needs to be repaired.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 9 years old. The model number on the tag is GFE461LVS. What other information can I get for you?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not particularly.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'm guessing that this should be repaired by a qualified service technician. I supposed that I could do it, but I have other things to do.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

This is not A Whirlppool web site ,this web site is a DIY appliance repair web site where we assist the home owners in repairing their own appliances.