Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My microwave stop working. Model KHMS2050SSS-3 Manufact5ured…

Customer Question
My microwave stop working. ...

My microwave stop working.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model KHMS2050SSS-3 Manufact5ured Dec. 2011

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Serial TR15212472. I prefer if someone can come an check it out depending on the pice

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How much would a new microwave oven be?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
It says error code nr 7
12/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model

This is a DIY Appliance repair web site .

This site does not have in the field service personal ,

Are you sure yo have the correct web site?

Hello, I noticed your request for a phone call. Unfortunately, Just Answer has stated that your request has failed due Credit card issues.

It says error code #7. Maybe this helps

This usually happens when the credit card company sees two charges one right after the other. 1 for the question you have asked and the second charge for the phone call request.

So you will need to contact your credit card company and authorize both charges.

What do you want me to do? Chase just informed me that something was wrong with my credit card which is very strange. Where can I verify the info again? How much would a new microwave be

you will need to contact your credit card company or Just Answer the web site that we are using to find out what the issue is .

As an expert I never get to see your personal or billing information .

I`m not even in the same state as the Just Answer office .

I`m a remote expert for the web site.

This is taking too much time and money. Can U not pay a Kitchensid technitian to come and see what the problem is?

As stated earlier this is a DIY appliance repair web site .this site had nothing to do with any manufacture .

I think you are on the wrong website!

If the unit was purchased in 2011 it would no longer be in warranty , you would have to pay for a servicer to come to your home ,not the manufacture anyway!

I cancel everything. Too complicated and taking too long. I cancelled the $24.00 and I am not planning on paying the $36.00 Thanks