Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Samsung refrigerator shows 0 ff. Rf25hmedbsr 3/15/16.

Customer Question
Samsung refrigerator shows 0...

Samsung refrigerator shows 0 ff

Contractor's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Rf25hmedbsr 3/15/16

Contractor's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Rf28hmedbsr 3/15/16

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Just now when we got home

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

The unit is in demo mode. Press and hold Energy Saver & Freezer temp buttons simultaneously for 3 sec ( you will hear a “Ding Dong”) to remove or put into Sales Mode. When in the Sales Mode the Display will show "OF" "OF"

Merry Christmas....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!