Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What do we do when our Maytag dryer doesn't start. It is of…

Customer Question
What do we do...

What do we do when our Maytag dryer doesn't start. It is of the Perfoma series

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is probably 4 or 5 years old. Would this be the number? MED5740TQO?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Probably not unless you think an easy way to restart it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

When we push the start button, it does start - when set it for the time for drying, we hear clicking sound.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

So the unit does start and tumble or does not?