Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My frigidaire affinity washer does not start. 6 years model…

Customer Question
My frigidaire affinity washer...

My frigidaire affinity washer does not start

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

6 years model fafw3511kwo

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not sure

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It has electrical lights and water is turned on

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 3 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you sorry to hear that you are having this trouble have you tried unplugging your appliance for five minutes to do a hard reset

ok so its lighting up. Does the door lock?

John, Home Appliance Technician