Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have an 80ltr Waeco fridge freezer it works great but the…

Customer Question
I have an 80ltr...

I have an 80ltr Waeco fridge freezer it works great but the internal light doesn't work how do you remove the cover from the light to check the bulb?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Bruce

Contractor's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

It's about a 2006 model and it's the light over the butter compartment area with a button on the top so when you close the lid the light goes out but the button is also stuck down

Contractor's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I tried to pull the top up but thought I would get advise first rather than break anything

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's about it thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Pete, Technician replied 2 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately, my info isn't showing how this is removed to check or replace this bulb myself but I see no one else has replied here.Usually, the cover slides off or pops off on one end then the other to remove it.In some cases, you can speak to a dealer or repair center on this and they can tell you how this is done as well.If this is not an option for you and you have already tried what I have suggested let me know here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Appliance Technician: Pete, Technician replied 1 month ago

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

Pete, Technician