Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a keorenelite dishwasher model 665.14793N510 that…

Customer Question
I have a keorenelite...

I have a keorenelite dishwasher model 665.14793N510 that won't start. I hear some little noises, but it won't kick on

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Kenmore elite model 665. 14793N510

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I can't seem to run a diagnostic. We don't have a heated dry button

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It didn't seem to drain some of the water from the last cycle

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
12/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

So at this time the unit does have water in it correct?

And if you press cancel once will the unit turn on the drain pump?