Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

May tag range is making a squeezing noise. Sounds like a fan…

Customer Question
May tag range is...

May tag range is making a squeezing noise. Sounds like a fan behind front controls

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Would like to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer my name is***** will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried unplugging your appliance for five minutes to do a hard reset? Also have you inspected the fan to make sure nothing fell back there?
can't see fan without removing the entire front of range. Reset had no affect.

well the fan should be located in the back can you check that for me.