Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

GBS307PDS11 wall oven wont come on. Over 6 years. I am a…

Customer Question
GBS307PDS11 wall oven wont...

GBS307PDS11 wall oven wont come on

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Over 6 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am a contractor that fixes swimming pool heaters and electronics

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

OK on that unit it is common for the high limit on the back of the unit to burn out. You need to pull the unit out of the cabinet and remove the back panel. There is a high limit attached to the back with 2 wires to it...PART #37 CLICK HERE & PART CLICK HERE Check that part for continuity and if it is open replace it. If you nedd it today connect the wires together and tape them for the day until you can get the part.

Merry Christmas....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

ok i understand.
just give me instructions
can this act up intermittently? oven went through pre heat fine now is completely dead not even clock. in my pool heaters i would at least have display, i have nothing on oven display panel.
hello
are you still there?

I had to leave did you get to the thermostat?

Did you still need help?