Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

TO USE GE ELECTRIC STOVE OVEN BUT THE UNLOCDOR SIGN KEEP…

Customer Question
I AM TRYING TO...

I AM TRYING TO USE GE ELECTRIC STOVE OVEN BUT THE UNLOCDOR SIGN KEEP COMING ACROSS THE SCREEN ., WHAT DO I DO ?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

NOT SURE BUT IT WAS PURCHASED IN 2006 /2007 ... IT WAS WORKING FINE UNTIL I HAD IT CLEANED ...

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES ... I NEED TO MAKE DINNER IN A FEW MINS ...

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

MAYBE , NOT SURE DO U THINK THE CLEANER MIGHT HAVE PRESSED AGAINST/ ON THE DOOR ALITTLETOO HARD ?.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Does the door shut all the way or is it stopping at the latch hook for the door lock?