Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Help! Wolf electric oven has been on for an hour and will…

Customer Question
Help! Wolf electric oven...

Help! Wolf electric oven has been on for an hour and will not go past preheat!

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Wolf is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

8 years old Model SO30F

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not unless it's something simple-but I have a full house waiting for Christmas dinner!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Buiilt in oven

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Does the broiler work when set to broil does it heat?