Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What is causing my GE profile oven to turn off every 5-10…

Customer Question
What is causing my...

What is causing my GE profile oven to turn off every 5-10 minutes

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 3-5 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm trying to cook prime rib hoping I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I only use it during the holidays, soooo it has not bee used only a half a dozen times.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

IS the oven gas or electric and do you have the model, also when it turns off what exactly happens?

This has been very frustrating to me. I no longer desire any information from this company,sorry for bothering you. Sorry to have wasted your time.

OK no problem have a good Christmas!