Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My gas range won't let me light the oven When I try to set…

Customer Question
My gas range won't...

My gas range won't let me light the oven When I try to set the temperature, I get LOC

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is about six years old and it is a GE Profile

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I need it now to make Christmas dinner

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the complete model and make off the tag on the unit? Also have you tried to Press and Hold the START button for 3-5 secs?