Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My gas oven isn’t lighting. It worked last night. Whirlpool.

My gas oven isn’t...

My gas oven isn’t lighting. It worked last night.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool. Not sure the model. I’m guessing it’s about 3 or 4 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it’s easy. Model # wfg520s0as2

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I’m wondering if the pilot light is out?

12/25/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

DO you hear the ticking when you turn the oven on to Bake?

I actually just got it going, so thanks I’m all set.

OK great!

Merry Christmas....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician