Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Heating elements won't heat. About a month. If possible

Customer Question
Heating elements won't heat ...

Heating elements won't heat

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About a month

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if possible

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I will be happy to help you or direct you to the proper expert but will need more information. What appliance is this? Oven or dryer etc? What is the brand and model number please?

Oven ,frigidaire,FEB27S5GCC

Did this happen after a self clean cycle?

There is a thermal fuse in the back. If it won't bake or broil that may be the problem. Let me know and I will send a link it it won't heat at all.

Are you still there? I'm just checking to be sure you got the last message.