Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My 2014 Samsung refridgerater is not cooling. the freezer…

Customer Question
My 2014 Samsung refridgerater...

My 2014 Samsung refridgerater is not cooling. the freezer seems fine

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Is there a reset button

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you have any suggestion before I call someone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Try to unplug the unit for 2 full minutes and plug it back in and see if the unit starts to cool down. Let me know what happens.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!