Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can I broil in my Dometic Microwave/Convection Oven. 2 years…

Customer Question
Can I broil in...

Can I broil in my Dometic Microwave/Convection Oven

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

2 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This unit beeps every 5 seconds when turned on and during cooking. Is this something to be expected? Is this something that can be corrected?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

IS there anything on the display showing an error?

No. But I still have not received an answer to either of the 2 questions I asked.
1. Is it possible to broil in my Dometic Microwave/Convection oven?
2. Is it normal for the convection oven to beep every 5 seconds while warming up to temperature and while cooking?
3. If not, can it be repaired?

Have you let it run up to temp to see if it stops beeping? Also you have the door closed correct?