Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Water standing in washer after washing, where do I find that…

Customer Question
Water standing in washer...

Water standing in washer after washing

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Where do I find that information?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am handy mechanically

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model of the unit?

I don't know and I have already asked where to find that information with no reply.
I don't know the model number and this is the third time I have asked where to find it. If this is the kind of service I can expect to get cancel my membership.