Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

On my kitchenmaid cooktop KFGU766V 36" how do we unlock it?

Customer Question
On my kitchenmaid cooktop...

On my kitchenmaid cooktop KFGU766V 36 " how do we unlock it?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

We put on the child lock 5 minutes ago and can't get the child lock off.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can you send me the user manual for 36" cooktop KFGU766V

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Make sure all the burners are turned off and hold the Child Lock button for 3 seconds. Sometimes it takes several tries. Let me know what happens.

How did this go? Need any more help?