Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ran self clean and now oven door is locked and display is…

Customer Question
Hey! ran self...

Hey! ran self clean and now oven door is locked and display is off

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Samsung ne58f9710ws, 2 years old probable. last time it was a thermostat. i actually have a spare

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yep

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?