Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My oven keeps going to pause when I push start on any of the…

Customer Question
My oven keeps going...

My oven keeps going to pause when I push start on any of the modes.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a Thermador built in. I have a use and care manual that lists a bunch of models I'm not sure which it is. I think it is about 10 years old. Not sure I've only been owner of the home for 1 year.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is something I can easily correct so I can cook tomorrow.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I was using it with no problem for all my baking up until Thursday.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Hello am I getting an answer?
Answered in 2 days by:
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?