Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The fan on my GE Profile Convection Oven makes a very loud…

Customer Question
The fan on my...

The fan on my GE Profile Convection Oven makes a very loud whining noice when I turn the oven on. The noise is constant as long fan is running. Is there something I can do to stop the noise?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is 5 years old and a Model PT916-S

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its not too involved. :-)

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It makes a clanging sound when in Convection Mode

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?