Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The "lock" symbol has come on the front. I can't start or do…

Customer Question
The "lock" symbol has...

The "lock" symbol has come on the front. I can't start or do anything with the machine. How do i clear it?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just now

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Oh oh

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do i need a technician?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I will be happy to help you with your question. I will need to know the brand and model number if possible. Is this a washer, dryer or dishwasher etc.