Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Not all of my functions are showing up when I press the wake…

Customer Question
Not all of my...

Not all of my functions are showing up when I press the wake button? The keep warm, steam clean, self clean etc, all the middle buttons don’t come on?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Samsung duo flex electric ne58k9850 or ne589852. I’ve only had it a 1 1/2 months. If I’m looking at the manual functions 15, 16, 17 and 18 don’t light up.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

No, I have not received a response

I understand and apologize for that. I am happy to help now if you still need help. Just let me know, thank you!

I've been charged for an answer and no answer has been provided. Please remove the charge. I'll call Samsung tech support as I didn't realize I clicked on something and no answer was provided.