Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I remove the agitator on my GE washer model no

Customer Question
How do I remove...

How do I remove the agitator on my GE washer model no GTWN425D1WS

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 3yrs old and model no is GTWN425D1WS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes-there is laundry wrapped around the shaft.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just need to remove the agitator

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Just pull straight up on it that one just pops off. Watch this video and you can do that method or I just grab the bottom on both sides an give a quick jerk straight up.

CLICK HERE VIDEO

Merry Christmas....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!