Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dacor F2 error message owners manual says to override with…

Customer Question
Dacor F2 error message...

Dacor F2 error message owners manual says to override with cancel it wont let me do that

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

13 years old yes and usually i just turn the circuit off for a while the 6 burners on the stove are working

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well yeah I am kinda stuck with the holidays and I NEED my oven

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

F2 - Heating Mode High Temperature - This error will occur when the control board (clock) senses a runaway heat condition or when the temperature exceeds runaway limits. This error, along with a beeping, will continue until 'cancel' is selected. If the error repeats, check the oven sensor and wiring, as well as for a stuck relay on the main control board. You can try and power the unit off at the breaker and turn it back on. If that comes back you will need either a sensor or the relay board. This may not be fixable today, I am sorry for the bad news.

Merry Christmas....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician