Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dryer works but does not heat, what can I do? It came…

Customer Question
My dryer works but...

My dryer works but does not heat, what can I do ?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It came with the house when I bought it four years ago.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have to 'cause I can not find any repairman today or tomorrow

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What may be wrong with the heating system of my dryer?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model number?

pls call me. Tks.

Are you available still for a phone call?

I do not need any assistance anymore.

Ok no problem.