Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just spilled some water on stove top and it went in to…

Customer Question
I just spilled some...

I just spilled some water on stove top and it went in to lock mode and is making terrible noise and wont turn on!

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Just happened. cooking for xmas eve

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work lol. can I just dry it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Its new ge profle stop top

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?