Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Have Bosch dishwasher and an error message came up E 25.

Customer Question
Have Bosch dishwasher and...

Have Bosch dishwasher and an error message came up E 25. Looked it up and says filter pump may need to be cleaned or replaced. We cleaned, usually do once a month any way. Now there is water in bottom and will not go on. Now what?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model # SHE3AR75UC/12 .... ABOUT 3 YEARS OLD.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible, or if repairman anywhere near, which I doubt.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, won't work, standing water, error E25, that's it.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Thank you. That error means that the control sees an issue with the drainage, which makes sense if it is full of water. Did you remove the cover from the drain pump impeller to look for obstructions?

Rusty S
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician