Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Mayrag neptune TL...scteen is flashing. Because I turned the…

Customer Question
Mayrag neptune TL...scteen is flashing...
Mayrag neptune TL...scteen is flashing. Because I turned the machine off to add bleach and change from presoak to a shorter cycle. When I turned it back on the screen flashed. I unplugged and waited 5 min.....then again 15.still flashing...tried again...waited....again etc. Lid is locked. I do not understand your guarantee. I pay 5 then 23? What do I get refunded if you cannot help. Thanks
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
Hello and welcome to justanswer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. What is the model number of your Maytag. Do you have a cancel or off button on this unit? If so can you try holding it for 3 seconds?
Dunno the model #. There us a start/ pause...off...back ....home...favorites...stain brain....cycle library and help...but no button works
I could email or text you a pix.

if you could hold the off button for a few seconds lets see what happens. Is anything lighting up or doing anything?

Sooo now what?
Holding off button did not work��
The touch screen just keeps flashing in time with an irksome ticking

sadly it sounds like your control board is dead.

Nooo I do not think that is correct... because If the control board was dead it would not light up and flash.
PleasecI Need to connect with Jon. He has helped someone with the same problem I am having with Maytag neotune TL