Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Whirlpool Refrigerator we bought Nov. 16th,

Customer Question
We have a Whirlpool...

We have a Whirlpool Refrigerator we bought Nov. 16th, 2016.We have it registered. The switch to turn on the light when the door is opened is not turning the light on - or the setting indicators. If we pull the switch forward, the lights usually blink on then go off again. :( Can you tell us how to fix it?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model WRB322 DMBW00 We bought it 11/15/ 2016

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We hope so. :)

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of..

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Just unplug the unit an pop out the light switch on the unit and plug in the new one.

CLICK HERE PART

CLICK HERE VIDEO

Merry Christmas....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!