Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have a GE Microwave It's above the stove. I was heating
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering Technology
Hello , I have a GE Microwave It's above the stove . I was heating some water up and it through the circuit breaker. I reset the circuit breaker but the microwave doesn't work. I had this problem once… read more
I have a ge jkp78ke oven/microwave combo that stopped
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
I have a ge jkp78ke oven/microwave combo that stopped working. went to u7se microwave which ran for about 3 seconds the everthing went off. no displays on both oven and micro control panels. … read more
Our GE over the range microwave key pad would not respond to
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
Our GE over the range microwave key pad would not respond to touch and now the entire unit is dark, no power. No house circuit breaker is popped. Is there an internal breaker or is it repairable. It i… read more
I have a 2010 GE Micrwave model #JVM1540SP1SS. I WAS IN A
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 2010 GE Micrwave model #JVM1540SP1SS. I WAS IN A HURRY AND THINK I MAY HAVE PUNCHED IN TWO "keys" at once. Everything went dark on the keyboard and the light went out. I went to the breaker a… read more
We have a GE Cooking Center Model JKP90SM1SS. Today all the
Bryan, Tech/owner
We have a GE Cooking Center Model JKP90SM1SS. Today all the lights on the microwave went out and inside light does not work when the microwave door is opened. Oven is working fine. Basically, the micr… read more
ge profile jt930 dead we believe after a power outage while
Randy 43
Randy 43, appliance technician
ge profile jt930 dead we believe after a power outage while we were not home. microwave not damaged. is there a fuse or circuit breaker on the unit that can re reset? house breaker was not tripped.… read more
I have a GE microwave model JE2160SF03. The other morning
DTech80
DTech80, Appliance Technician
I have a GE microwave model JE2160SF03. The other morning the display had a funny symbol on the far left with the letters "REM" underneath. When I tried the reset button, nothing happened. When I open… read more
I have a WHirlpool Quiet Partner II dishwasher. All the lights
JCCARVER
JCCARVER, appliance technician
I have a WHirlpool Quiet Partner II dishwasher. All the lights went off, while it was in the wash cycle.… read more
I have a GE Profile Microwave model # XXXXX Serial 900237B Last
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
I have a GE Profile Microwave model # XXXXX Serial 900237B Last night while it was microwaving I think there was a slight strange noise and unit turned off. Everything dark I thought it had blown the … read more
I have a GE Microwave Model number HDM1853SJ. The control
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a GE Microwave Model number HDM1853SJ. The control pad went dead. Not a fuse, braker or issue with recepticle. Tried everything. Thought it was just dead. Then 4 days later I noticed that the k… read more
My samsung microwave stopped. No power whatsoever. Tripped
John, restaurant equipment technician
My samsung microwave stopped. No power whatsoever. Tripped circuit breaker, reset breaker and microwave and it went out again and nothing works. Outlet is fine. Model SMH7174.… read more
I have a GE JE2160BF01 microwave oven. It has been working
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, TECHNICIAN
I have a GE JE2160BF01 microwave oven. It has been working fine up until yesterday when I went to put something in the microwave and noticed that the display was dark. I thought maybe it was unplugged… read more
My ge advantium PSB2201 microwave/convection oven just went
Appliance Tech Larry
My ge advantium PSB2201 microwave/convection oven just went dead during convection baking mode this morning. It was set for 400 degrees and it was on for about 30 minutes when it died. The display we … read more
My convection microwave oven tripped the breaker in my house.
Appliance Tech Larry
My convection microwave oven tripped the breaker in my house. When I reset it, the microwave did not come back on. Is it dead or can it be repaired?… read more
I have a Stainless Kenmore Microwave Oven, model number 81043.When
Appliance Tech Larry
I have a Stainless Kenmore Microwave Oven, model number 81043.When I pressed the START button, it was blowing my circuit breaker. So i tried in different outlet, the microwave turned on and went dead.… read more
I own a GE oven & microwave combination. Yesterday, the microwave
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician
I own a GE oven & microwave combination. Yesterday, the microwave and oven control pad went dead, and the screen is blank. Prior to this occuring, the microwave said "reset". I tried to clear it, but … read more
Kenmore Microwave model # XXXXX It was working fine.
Appliance Tech Larry
Kenmore Microwave model # XXXXX It was working fine. Had just reheated some food. It wasn't warm enough. Went to reset to continue reheating. Panel didn't respond. Unit went dead. No oven. No light. N… read more
I have a GE Monogram Trivection oven Model # XXXXX ZET3038SH1SS
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
I have a GE Monogram Trivection oven Model # XXXXX ZET3038SH1SS that appears to have no power. I reset the circuit breaker but still no power. We experienced a power outage (2 times) this morning due … read more