Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It doesn't matter where we set the dial but it immediately…

Customer Question
It doesn't matter where...

It doesn't matter where we set the dial but it immediately goes into agitate mode and squirts a little bit of water in tub

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

It has happened a couple of times and out of the blue has corrected itself somehow.... just started few days ago again

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible but may b over my head.....im assuming something with a board

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I'm aware of......just am clueless

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the make and complete model number off the unit? The mode should start with 3-4 letters unless it is a Kenmore then it would start with 3 numbers and a dot