Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a kitchenaid dual fuel range. In the spring the oven…

Customer Question
I have a...

I have a kitchenaid dual fuel range. In the spring the oven presented an error code F02. I had a certified repairman come out and he replaced a fan and something else. I'll have to find the receipt for more specifics. The oven has presented with the same error code and burned my brunch I spent 2 hours making. Ugh. It is Christmas eve. Kind of need an oven, Do you have any suggestions that I can do

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 10 years old. According to the manual, it is either KDRP407, 462, 463 or 467.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can. I wasn't impressed with the repair man that came out and he was the only one that services my area.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

On your oven the F02 means that one of the bake or broil relays is stuck. The control for that oven needs to be replaced. The controls are about $200. If you want a part number I will need the complete model number off the stove and which oven has the code..